Tasty Halloween Candy Corn Sundaes for the win! Only a few ingredients and easy to assemble, even the kids can do it!
Candy Corn Ice-cream Sundaes
Vanilla Ice Cream (you can also use orange sherbet if you want to dye one less layer)
Food coloring: yellow and orange
- In separate bowls mix the vanilla ice cream with the yellow and orange food coloring.
- Layer the first color in the cup and put the cups in the freezer for 15 min to harden slightly
- Pull the cups out of the freezer and layer the next color of ice cream, again place the cups in the freezer for 15 min
- Pull the cups out of the freezer and layer the next color of ice cream
- Put the whip cream and sprinkles on top and server or put back in the freezer to serve later
Thank you to South OC Moms for sharing this fun Halloween recipe!