Businesses, would you like to add your event to our calendar? Please go HERE and fill out the calendar request form.
- This event has passed.
St Patrick’s Day Draw & Paint Along
March 17 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join in as I walk you step by step in drawing and painting this awesome little leprechaun! No experience is necessary.
Come join this kid-centric session is open to all ages! We’ll be creating for APPROXIMATELY 1 hour and 30mins. I will teach you everything step by step including the drawing portion. For those that would like a stencil I will be providing one that you can download from the discussion board of this event starting Monday Feb. 22nd!
- A thin stick of basic dark chalk or a pencil with an eraser.
- Acrylic paints (or something to paint/color with). Colors: black, blue, light blue, white, orange, yellow, green, and black.
- Canvas: I’ll be painting on an 8″ by 10″ canvas but any size will do (you’ll just have to make adjustments to the proportions).
- If you don’t have a canvas you can use whatever you have; drawing paper, canvas board, wood, etc.
- Paint brushes: One 1″ flat brush, one 1/2″ flat, one #5 flat, one #3 Filbert and one #0 round brush for detail work. The brush selection is a suggestion. If you have anything close you’ll be fine.
- Paper towels, a plate or two to use as palettes, a cup to hold water and the brushes. Optional is an easel and an apron.
- Once you indicate on the event that you’re planning on attending you will get an updated start time for your time zone. The session will be broadcast here on Facebook live.
NOTE: there is no charge for this event.